Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Chicken Ranch Pizza

Here it is... my very first post! I found this recipe at Pennies on a Platter via Pinterest. The only change I made was to use my own recipe for the crust.



It reminds me of my favorite sub at Subway. This got me thinking about other toppings that would be great on the pizza. Shredded iceberg lettuce? Pickled banana peppers? Hot sauce? You could go a lot of directions with this one.


Chicken Ranch Pizza
Adapted from Pennies on a Platter
Yield: 12-inch pizza
You'll need:
1 prepared (12-inch) pizza dough
1/4 c ranch dressing
1 c shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cooked chicken breast, cut into very small pieces
6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
1 tomato, seeded and diced small
1/4 c sliced green onions
1 c shredded cheddar cheese

Preheat your oven to the temperature directed for your crust. Shape dough and place on prepped pizza stone or greased metal pan. Evenly spread the ranch dressing over the crush, leaving a 1/2" border for the outer crush. Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese, then layer the chicken, bacon, tomato, and green onions. Top with the cheddar cheese. Bake according to your crust recipe's directions.


P.S. I added hot sauce when I ate the leftovers - OH YES!

1 comment:

  1. Chrissy told me you were going to be starting a blog...I didn't know it would be up and running so soon! Looking forward to lots of great recipes!

    ReplyDelete